Souderton-Telford Main Streets MGR.
Village Centre Office Suites
121 N Main Suite 107
Souderton, PA 18964
P.O. Box 314
Telford, PA 18969
122 Penn Avenue.
The Telford Borough Office is situated in the old home of Telfords first volunteer fire company.
At first, Telford relied on an old style hand pumper from Philadelphia. However, it was soon shown that a hand pumper was not enough when Telford suffered a massive fire in 1903 that damaged many of the towns buildings.
After this, a volunteer fire company was formed and the fire house completed in 1905. Telfords fire company operated from here until 1953 when the current fire house was built at Broad and Fourth Streets.
|< Prev||Next >|