Souderton-Telford Main Streets MGR.
Village Centre Office Suites
121 N Main Suite 107
Souderton, PA 18964
P.O. Box 314
Telford, PA 18969
132 Penn Avenue.
Originally it was three stories and built about 1895 by J.B Wolf.
The first floor was a dry goods and clothing store The second floor was the meeting place for the Stag Club, after it had moved from the Fenstermacher Building, where meetings were then held there for 16 years. The third floor was the Lodge Hall for the Knights of the Golden Eagle, Golden Rod Castle, Redman of America, and also the Ladies Auxiliary of the Knights of Golden Eagle.
H.W. Kuhn purchased the building and after a fire badly damaged the second and third floors, the building was remodeled into its present two stories, as a car business.
In 1998 Kuhns was purchased and became part of Bergeys Buick GMC.
|< Prev||Next >|