Souderton-Telford Main Streets MGR.
Village Centre Office Suites
121 N Main Suite 107
Souderton, PA 18964
P.O. Box 314
Telford, PA 18969
104 East Broad Street.
This building began as the Sam Milder Manufacturer of Pantaloons prior to 1908.
In subsequent years the building still produced textiles but under the names of the Telford Clothing Factory, then as the H.L. Detwiler Clothing Factory, and finally as the Swagger Pants Factory.
Today the Cocker-Weber Brush Company, which was formed in 1892, resides there.